Aims and Objectives
- To promote and improve safety and health within care services.
- To provide a forum for individuals and organisations involved in any aspect of safety and health.
- To facilitate the exchange and sharing of information, experience and expertise.
- To promote and encourage the development and adoption of the highest professional standards and codes of practice by formulating and publishing guidelines, policy papers and authoritative statements.
- To encourage & commission research, study, dissemination of information & to publish results & findings.
- To promote NASHiCS in all appropriate ways.
- To establish and maintain communications and promote exchange of information with other organisations, government departments and agencies.
- To carry out the business of NASHiCS in accordance with the principles of equality and opportunity
Conference 2010 Conference 2011