Striving to promote excellence of safety and health in care services.
If you have a question or need advice, start by taking a look at our documents or if a member, use our discussion forum.
* Find guidance and information on topics such as Fire Safety, Restraint, Manual Handling, Scalding, First-Aid, Risk Assessment, Care Plans and much more.
* Look at details of our dedicated events you can attend to network with colleagues in the care sector helping raise the profile of health and safety If not a member, join today, and be part of our growing UK membership.
Chris Jackson, National Chair
See the NASHiCS Video 2019 National Chair report
Supported by DAC Beachcroft
Title: Journey from Incident to Trial followed by Discussion session.
The session will look at the post incident investigation and enforcement journey.
Date: Tuesday 19th November 2019.
Venue: DAC Beachcroft offices 25 Walbrook London, EC4N 8AF
Time: 10:30am – 4.00pm approx includes refreshments and light lunch.
Full programme, directions and speakers will follow.
Bookings will open from 13th September Here
This is a Free event open to Members and Non Members
Safety in Care Awards 2019 – Results
- Individual of the year award; (sponsored by Jackloc )
WINNER: Shonagh Methven, Head of Health and Safety, United Response
- Best practice award. (sponsored by Surety Fire Solutions)
WINNER: Care UK accepted by Richard Price
- Learning and training award; (sponsored by Tower Fire Group)
WINNER: Sunrise Senior Living UK & Gracewell Healthcare accepted by Rebecca Brooks
More info and photos here
Additional Guidance to Fire Safety Risk Assessment Residential Care Premises.
More information and Document Download
e-News issue 99 (September 2019) available for members
Next issue 100 due October 2019.
The latest issue of the e-News for members only is available under News